Space is limited! Register Here Today!
Have you ever thought to yourself....
- My employees just don't think for themselves. I have to make every decision for them?
- If I've told them once, I've told them a million times how to do this. Why can't they get it?
- If you want something done, you might as well do it yourself.
Or maybe it sounds like this....
- I'm amazed I get anything accomplished in a day with back to back meetings and everyone demanding my time. When am I supposed to actually work?
- Does my boss want me to read his/her mind? They tell me to get something done, but they really only want it done their way.
- Did I really just get a 10% budget cut but 3 additional priorities? Who do they think I am? My team can't take one more assignment...and neither can I.
If you are shaking your head yes to any of those comments, we need to talk about your leadership energy. Typically the leaders that I work with are constantly overwhelmed by too many responsibilities, they feel that they are constantly fighting fires and are always focused on fixing the problems of the business. They are frustrated that they don’t have the right team around them and in the end they feel they are caught in the middle of having to keep their direct reports and their boss happy.
If you are looking to make a difference in your organization, to climb the corporate ladder and find the leadership style that motivates yourself and those that you work with, I use a unique approach called Energy Leadership which helps leaders to discover their default reactions, tendencies, beliefs and perceptions that they have adopted over the years. This approach helps them become more conscious of how these default tendencies have guided their decisions and actions and driven their business success (or lack thereof).
To get started, I am offering a FREE introduction webinar on January 27th from 12:00-1:00pm ET called Leading With Energy – The Journey To Thriving As A Leader. In this webinar I will share the seven levels of leadership energy, along with some interesting statistics and information. It will give the baseline understanding of how your energy shows up under different business situations and how it impacts your ability to lead.
The corporate world has one thing that is consistent, CHANGE. Leading with energy is the first step to help you stop the firefighting and start refocusing your attention and priorities so that they support your success as opposed to inhibiting it. If you want help to consistently choose how you respond to your environment and get the results you desire, click here to join me for the 1 hour introduction.
Let’s work together to transition your current leadership style so it re-emerges as an energetic, successful and immensely satisfying way to work….and did I mention the bottom-line business results you will achieve??? Are you ready?